Monday, January 13, 2014

Some January Training

I put together this quick video of some of the obedience exercises Rundle has been working on.  I am trying to work on accuracy and quick responses as well as trying to maintain and encourage enthusiasm.  I didn't post any of the "enthusiasm" parts of the sessions but it mostly involves some quick play using the games Rundle finds the most fun.

We still have so much to work on but so far I am happy with how Rundle is progressing.  He has his own style of doing things and so far doesn't think obedience is routine or boring.

 

3 comments:

  1. Fun!!!!!
    I love the bounce up to get in & front :) you will have to show how you got that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually teach him to bounce on either the front or the finish - that is something he added all on his own. He likes to bounce :)

      Delete