Tuesday, January 14, 2014

52 Weeks For Dogs


I mentioned in an earlier post that I am doing a Flickr photo project with Rundle.  It is called "52 Weeks For Dogs", and as the title suggests, you post one picture a week for the entire year.  This is my 4th year doing this project and although sometimes it is hard to stay motivated, at the end of the year it is worth it to look back at the finished project.  Because of this project, I have got shots of my dogs that otherwise I never would have.

I really want to spend this year capturing the Rundle's personality as he matures.



Week 1
Rundle loves jumping and bouncing and I captured this shot of him jumping in snow.  He was chasing snowballs that I was throwing.
1/52 Leaping Into The New Year




Week 2
Rundle will stare at a ball (or any toy) and then suddenly jump on it.  This is his pre-jump, getting ready to pounce look.
2/52 Stare Down


















No comments:

Post a Comment